Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Welcome to my new Blog Site

Welcome Friends and Family to Rob's Blog Site.

I created this Blog site as a way to share news, photos and updates with friends and family around. I've tried photo sharing programs, but none of them seem to work out well, and sending large e-mails with lots of pictures just clutters inboxes.... This way one can preview photos and only download the ones you like.

Hope this goes well, I have set the posting limmitation to members of this Blog only, to prevent random posts from random people. To be added to this Blog, you may have to register, though let me know if you would like to comment on this board and I should be able to sign you in and send an invitation.

Things go well, this could be a great way of family to keep in touch!

Rob.

No comments: