Search This Blog

Sunday, December 22, 2019

This is not the gift I wanted to share...

So.. my cold won't go away... no sooner do I think I'm starting to get better, that I'm starting that deep chest cough again...
This one I think came from my youngest son, seeing as he missed Friday school... poor kid, last day before the Holidays where some of the kids are trading gifts, and he misses out on it...

Well, outside of the deep cough, I 'relatively' feel okay, so I should be at work for the next couple of days so that I don't miss out on our Christmas pot-luck and Secret Santa event.

It does mean though, that I don't want to infect my parents with this cold, so we're not seeing them this Christmas...Considering everything else that's been going on, it's probably for the best....

Anyway, I'm going to keep it short for now...

Merry Christmas to all my friends and Family!

No comments: