Search This Blog

Monday, October 10, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

Here in Canada we're celebrating Thanksgiving, a time to celebrate the harvest and to relax after the hard work of the summer, signaling the transition into winter. If the farmer's almanac is correct, that'll nearly be the case, as it predicts a sudden shift into a cold harsh snowy season to come.

Meanwhile we're enjoying record high temperatures for the fall, as we tumble further into October, the trees are just now starting to turn to their seasonal colours. After a warm dry summer, we've gone through 3 days now of rainy dismal weather, and the weather office doesn't predict sunshine till sometime Tuesday... and I was hoping to do some gardening this weekend.. it'll soon be the last harvest of the season, and I don't want my veggies over-ripening before I have a chance to pick them.

Serenity has been out for a week now and I haven't had the chance to see it yet! It's driving me nuts! I'm not expecting it to be entirely like Firefly, I love the show, and from what I see of the previous, I'm going to enjoy some of the changes. If I don't get to see it Tuesday my next night off to see the movie won't be till Monday... sigh! the curse of working nights.

No comments: