Search This Blog

Friday, July 29, 2005

Summer's moving on..

Well, summer is progressing in full force, after last week's heat wave, temperatures are back down to normal, just in time for the Natal Day celebrations.. talk about a long weekend! With fireworks off the bridge and concerts galore, I'll see about trying to take a few pictures - though I'm working half of the weekend, so we'll see just how much I can get.

My arm is gradually healing, I can remove the slign and let my arm rest on my lap, though mending, it's not fully healed yet. I've started typing with both hands again, though it is slightly painful, it's better than chugging away one-handed... With physio I'll gradually gain the mobility of my right arm back, but they don't want to push things till the bone is fully healed.

No comments: