Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

A White Christmas' Tease

As the kids dig into their advent calenders, and people start doing their cram holiday shopping, we got a little tease of winter to come the past couple of days.

The first snow is finally staying on the ground, and although it's just a few wisps, and that the light fluries are more blowing aroudn than staying on the ground, it does nothing to quell the excitement of my son realizing that winter and snow is finally here. I remember a time when I got excited about winter, though I don't enthusiastically look forward to it like I used to.. I guess 12 years of arctic conditions in Winnipeg have jaded me towoards the enjyoment of this frigid season.

Lets see how much of the white stuff will stay on the ground...

No comments: